Use of Ice B’Gone Magic exclusively, results in a substantial reduction of the volume of material required for de-icing applications. (i.e.: sand is not required or necessary)
- Double or triple the amount of ordinary rock salt is required to produce similar effects.
- Three to four times as much sand/salt (60/40) mix is required to match the melting capacity but can’t touch the working temperatures of Ice B’ Gone Magic.
The dramatic reductions in your de-icing material volume alone make the use of Ice B’ Gone Magic CO$T effective.
- Bulk Ice B’ Gone Magic prices are typically $25 to $30 more than ordinary rock salt, although only half of much is required with much better results at all temperatures.
- Bulk Ice B’ Gone Magic usually costs about twice as much as a common sand/salt mix, but only 25% as much is needed to provide better results every time without cleanup.
Specific Benefit Examples:
In addition to the material volume cost advantages, Ice B’ Gone Magic offers distinct benefits to every snow removal contractor, large or small…Regardless of whether services are billed hourly, per visit or flat rate/seasonal.
- Contractors who bill hourly or per visit will especially benefit by shutting spreader gates beyond the normal opening. Less material is used yet the same level of service is achieved. Less material is used but the same number of trips is possible.
- Ice B’ Gone Magic is brown, which means the customer can see material being applied.
- Flat rate contractors will make far fewer trips, resulting in material, time and money saved.
- To apply Ice B’ Gone Magic during snow flurries or light snow events (less than two inches), set spreader gates to half the opening you usually use. Snow will “burn off” without plowing. Again savings in material, time, labor and fuel.
- By eliminating the use of sand, every contractor will realize great savings from reduced spring clean-up costs. Your customers will appreciate the absence of sand tracked into buildings reducing custodial care which will create a saving in time and labor for them.
- Contractor equipment will last easily two to three times longer. There will be with less maintenance expense without the extreme corrosiveness of rock salt and abrasive frictional damage from salt and salt/sand mixes on chains, bearings, etc.
- Ice B’ Gone will not harm grass areas or horticulture when applied correctly. Therefore incidental damage to customer’s property is dramatically reduced.